Self-powered wireless doorbell requires no wiring and no batteries
The self-poweredtransmitter does not need batteries and has a built-in energy acquisition module, which can convert the mechanical energy of pressing into electrical energy, and the electrical energy drives the circuit to work. The doorbell communication method is wireless radio frequency, no wiring is required for installation, the ringer volume is adjustable and there are multiple music tracks to choose from. The doorbell has a power-off memory function. After power-off and then power-on, the doorbell can remember the last set music track and ring volume, and there is no need to manually set it.
1. Drop test:
(1) Self-powered wireless doorbell transmitter: 1 meter high from the rigid ground, and the product works normally after the 6 sides are dropped three times respectively.
(2) Self-generating wireless doorbell receiver: complete the packaging test with the whole machine, and the installation strength can complete the functional operation of the receiving module within the specified open distance (100 meters outdoor).
2. Component heating:
The self-powered wireless doorbell receiver is powered by a regulated power supply, and the upper and lower limits of the rated working voltage are tested separately for heat generation; press the doorbell transmitter, operate once every 1~2 seconds, no less than 100 times, and use a thermal imager to test the temperature of the highest heating point component. l Complies with IEC 60335-1:2010 requirements.
3. Electrostatic discharge immunity test (ESD)
Apply 20 air discharges (10 positives, 10 negative discharge voltages of ±15kV, contact discharge ±8kV) to the contactable parts of the whole machine (antenna, plastic case, etc.) at each discharge point. During the test, the electric control board runs normally. There is no crash, shutdown, or other phenomena.
4. High temperature and high humidity storage
Place the self-powered wireless doorbell at 85±5℃, RH95% relative humidity for 96h, and recover for 2h after the test. The doorbell transmitter is fixed on the vertical plane tile or glass, and there are no bad phenomena such as sticking and falling off within the first 8 hours.
5. Low-temperature storage
Place the self-powered wireless doorbell in the environment of -40±5℃ for 48h, and recover for 2h after the test. The doorbell transmitter is fixed on a vertical plane tile or glass, and there should be no bad phenomena such as sticking and falling off within the first 8 hours.
6. Temperature change
Put the wirelessin the environment of -40±5℃ for 2h, then put it in the environment of 85±5℃ for 2h, the conversion time is less than 3min, the cycle works for 24 hours, and the recovery period is 2h after the test. The doorbell transmitter is fixed on a vertical plane tile or glass, and there are no bad phenomena such as sticking and falling off within the first 8 hours.
7. Tide test
It is carried out in a humid state box, the ambient temperature is 45℃±5℃, the relative humidity is 96% RH, and it is placed in the environment for 168 hours, and the function test is carried out 10 times every 24 hours, and the function is normal.
8. Vibration test
Fix the self-powered wireless doorbell on the vibrating table (the receiving module is in the final assembled state of the electronic control board), set the full amplitude to 1.5mm, the vibration frequency to 10～55～10Hz, 1 octave/min, in three axes Vibrate in each direction (front and rear, left and right, up and down) for 45 minutes (10 cycles) and function normally.
9. Salt spray test
The self-powered wireless doorbell receiver is not powered on, but all the connectors are plugged in. The generator module is tested according to the state of the remote control assembly, and after 24 hours of testing under the conditions specified in GB/T2423.17-1993, rinse it with pure water and dry it naturally. , the function test is normal.
10. Reliability test
(1) Place at 85℃, 85%RH%, environment for 1000h. Rated voltage, 10 operations every 24 hours. At the same time, use a special program to automatically send and receive a complete data frame every minute.
(2) After 100,000 key-press tests, the self-powered wireless doorbell transmitter will automatically send and receive a complete data frame every minute with a special program. The self-generating doorbell installed with stickers is installed and fixed on the vertical wall and operates 5,000 times every 24 hours.
11. Environmental protection requirements
Need to meet the latest ROHS, and REACH requirements.
Friends who are interested in Ebelong self-powered wireless doorbell, welcome to consult us further to understand OEM and ODM customized solutions, and the distribution and agent cooperation will win-win, thank you for reading!